Sunday, October 14, 2012

Can you tell me how to get to ... Braxton's 1st Birthday Party!

One of my fabulous customers recently shared photos from her son's 1st Birthday party.  Braxton loves all things Sesame Street, so my Elmo and Cookie Monster party printables were a perfect addition to my customer's wonderful creativity in party planning.  At her request, we added a few additional custom touches including a "Braxton is One" Sesame Street themed banner that later inspired a new banner printable in my Etsy shop.  I am super excited to show you all of the darling decorations from Braxton's party and hope that you, too, find inspiration for your next party.


 





My customer embellished the 8x10" party printable welcome sign with coordinating green, orange, and blue background papers that matched the polka dot and striped design.  The sign was hung from the entry door with a delightful yellow and white striped ribbon.  I love how the treat bags are filled with each of Elmo or Cookie Monster's favorite things.  Elmo loves Dorothy the fish, so goldfish were the perfect treat while M&M candy cookies were both colorful and appropriate for Cookie Monster.  Every detail was meticulously planned and considered!





Treats!  Treats!  Treats!  Primary colored polka dot and striped cups were filled with toddler-friendly snacks, making this treat table a delightful addition to any party.  Adding photos of Braxton in his party attire as a focal point behind the table and also above the fireplace mantel was a lovely touch.



Braxton is one lucky little guy!  Not only was cake served to guests, but cupcakes too!  I was amazed to note that my customer also used the sample image provided on the first page of her purchased printable banner as a darling cake topper!  Cupcake toppers were also multi-purposed as bubble bottle toppers!



Finally, my favorite addition to the party ... a banner that included all of Braxton's favorite Sesame Street characters.  From Big Bird to Elmo to Bert and Ernie ... the gang was all here to wish sweet Braxton a Happy 1st Birthday.  


The Sesame Street printable party supplies used in this party can be purchased here via my Etsy shop.  Similar items with more characters can also be purchased here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment