Tuesday, August 18, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL FREEBIE

Summer is almost over and it is time to think about the upcoming school year.  My little princess starts her first year of Elementary School this year and this mama is not ready AT ALL to let her baby go!  Everyone loves a good "photo op" and the first day of school is the perfect time to create a lasting memory.  I love seeing all of the photos that friends and family have posted on Social Media of their kids starting school.  So, in honor of the occasion, I have created a FREE printable poster for anyone to use for those school photos.  It is an 8x10" digital image formatted and designed to print on letter-sized card stock.  To download, click on the below photo or click here.



Looking for something more personalized?  I also offer a personalized version available for purchase via my shop here.

Happy BACK-TO-SCHOOL everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment